Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello from Tema Ghana!

Hey Everyone!!!

Alot has happened since I last posted on my blog! Sorry about that! :)

Since the last time I posted, we have spent about 2 weeks or so in Sierra Leone, sailed 5 days to Tema, Ghana, and have been here for 3 days!!
I had some really great conversations with people in Sierra Leone. We saw many people come to know Jesus in a personal way, it was AWESOME!!! I had 2 e-days while we were in Freetown, one was going to different sites around the town and sharing our testimonies and praying with people, then other, was on deck 4! Here are two pictures from both of them! This was a picture taken as we were sailing out of Sierra Leone!

Since then, I had a visit with Uncle Andy Norman, here on the ship in Tema, Ghana! :) That was such a blessing to meet 3 others who live here in Ghana, and are faithfully serving the Lord here! We had a great time of exploring the ship, and I had the privilege of sharing more about what the Ship is all about! :)

What is amazing, is that I get to show 2 more people around the ship on FRIDAY!!!! I am so excited, mom and dad will be coming to experience ship life for a couple weeks, and to minister to and with the crew here! Daddy will be speaking in devotions a couple of times, and they will be working in different departments! Please pray for safe arrival and everything to go smoothly! :)

I hope y'all have an amazing day! Please email me if there is any way that I can be praying for you more specifically! I thank Jesus for you daily!

For His Glory and Renown,
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. It's a great time coupled with hard-working on your part.Kindly keep the good work,may His peace abide with us on His threshold of faith.

    ReplyDelete