Sunday, September 5, 2010

So.....I'm sorry its been SO long!

Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything! I am now in Las Palmas! We will be here for another 10 days, then will be going to Tenerife!

I will try to keep you posted as to what is going on! Today, I was on e-day, and we went to a Church. I definitely wish that I would have paid more attention in Spanish. I also wish that Karina would have taught me more Spanish! :) All of the Latinos on board are really loving the opportunity to minister in their mother tongue! It is a blessing to see.

Last night, we had "Hope Night" (like I-Night) at the Santa Catalina Square downtown! It was so fun! Sigrid and Ruben did an amazing job MCing! Alot of contacts were made with locals who have since visited the ship! :)

Love you all and am thankful for you all! Stay in touch!

~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment