Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow is.......OCTOBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what that means? That means that tomorrow marks the day, that one of my best friends entered this world....MANY years ago! ;) Just kidding! :)

I actually have internet access on the ship this morning, and thought that I would take the time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KACI LEA SLATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thankful to God for you and for your friendship. Thanks for the way you always point me to Christ, and help me get my focus back and keep the main thing the main thing! :) Praying that this will be one of the best years yet, and that God teaches you SO MUCH during your time in NOLA!

Thanks for being my friend! LOVE YOU!!!


ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's your birthday as well! :) I hope you have an amazing birthday too, and that God teaches you and continues to take you on this journey of following Him....however that looks! LOVE YOU Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment